Our history

Where we come from

The Pantano B. estate was purchased in 1613 and consisted mainly of swampy and malarial lands.
From 1800 the reclamation works were carried out to allow its cultivation and recovery from malaria.
In the early years of the '900 horticulture activities developed and the livestock farming of dairy cows intensified.
At present, the company continues the cultivation of arable crops and the breeding of dairy cows.